This next video in the Learning SQL Server video series looks at getting started with Transact-SQL (T-SQL) queries in SQL Server. A query is just a question about your data. T-SQL is just the language used to ask that question. This video looks at basic SELECT queries and then moves on to concepts of aggregations and joins. In the process, it provides tips working with queries in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
Get SQL Server Express…
Top Posts & Pages
- Tips for Querying Text Columns in SSMS
- SQL Server 2008 Express How-To-Guide Videos
- Understanding SQL Server Connection Strings
- SQL Query Tutorial & Tips (Video)
- How to Learn SQL Server Online (Advice & Resources)
- How can I open an .MDF file in SQL Server? (Attach Tutorial & Troubleshooting)
- So You’ve Installed SQL Server…Now What?
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) Basics
- SQL Server Express for Beginners Video Series
- What is SQL Server Express?